Saturday, February 25, 2017

Misplacing and Replacing Trust

Someone I was told I could trust betrayed me.

Part of our discussion was helpful and gave me some more insights, but it triggered more panic attacks.

As I process these triggers, I am restoring myself.

I am complete everyday all the time.

I am discovering the immoveable me.

What I observe is not a part of me.

I am observing someone else’s life view, not my own.

Instead of being taken in, another’s view can simply wash over me.

I do not agree with it, and it obviously does not agree with me.

I have the power to simply reject it.

I reaffirm my own wonderfully appropriate and uplifting life view.

This replacement reaffirms whom I have chosen to be.

I love me.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

www.lovedcherishedadored.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment