Thursday, February 9, 2017

Sharing Light

When you share a good idea, you are adding light to the world.

I love learning about new ways to do things, gardening, painting, whatever I am interested in.

Through the internet and youtube videos, everything is available.

Each new idea, presented by a person who loves it, adds light.

Sometimes the person is an expert, sometimes an amateur, but the enjoyment and enthusiasm communicate in an encouraging and uplifting way.

While searching for form information and ideas, sometimes I don’t find a good fit right away.

But as I continue looking, a picture will form for me.

Something will work from one presentation; something else will work from another.

As I continue to reflect, it comes together in a workable and pleasing way for me.

Sometimes, I am overwhelmed with gladness. 

It is unspeakably delightful.

Sometimes an idea just gently emerges and suddenly, everything is in place.

I am so grateful for all the people who do share their ideas, experts and beginners.

You give me delight as I expand my ability to play with my ideas.

You expand my resources.

Thank you for sharing your light.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment