Friday, February 3, 2017

Creating Peace in Your Life

The most supportive and nurturing thing you can do for yourself is to take the steps to create peace in your life.

My first step was to tell myself, “I love me”.

With that in mind, I began to think about what I would really love to do, and to start doing it.

Now that I am doing many of the things I have always wanted to do, I have eliminated a great amount of conflict in my life.

Active alignment between my heart and hands, what I love and actually doing it, has created much greater peace in my life.

Now I am able to concentrate on the next steps.

I am able to note the difference between self-appreciation and self-criticism.

I realized that a lot of the conflict in my life was due to a habit of extreme criticism that I grew up with.

I do not have to continue it.

I am able to replace criticism with appreciation.

I am even able to extend it to the other people around me, including strangers.

Giving someone a sense of appreciation in my mind creates a little more peace in my life.

Each new step that I discover and practice increases the peace in my life.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment