Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Learning New Things

When I learn something new, I enter someone else’s world.

It is such a privilege to learn from an expert.

It is also fun to learn from people who are sharing their processes from the beginning.

I love knowing how it feels to be an expert.

I am also so thrilled as I introduce myself to each new skill.

Each one uses different techniques and I get to see the world from a slightly different aspect each time.

It is stimulating to learn new things.

It is exciting to see the shape new skills take.

I am never, ever bored, because I can improve on some new skill I have been learning.

It keeps me engaged and makes me a more interesting person.

By varying what I do, I get to meet more people and share their world a little bit.

I love how learning new things puts me in touch with more communities.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment