Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Ideas Are Always Here

I am a trained receiver.

All I do all day is receive ideas.

They come to me effortlessly, as I gently turn within.

This is my habit, to remember how loved I am.

I feel that love from within and it spreads out and encircles me and it includes everyone I see, and everyone, all over the planet, that I don’t see.

It is effortless love.

It comes, I receive.

Sometimes there is a block to receiving if there has been a terrible disturbance and especially if it has gone on for a long time.

It may take a while to peel away the layers of disturbance and turmoil, but the life spark is always there, and eventually, it will be fanned into a thriving life.

This happened to me, so I know.

And behind the spark, deep within is love.

It is not called there.

That is where it comes from.

It is just there all the time, until we discover it.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

www.lovedcherishedadored.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment