Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Become Happy to Grow

I thought I wanted to be something else.

But this is what I am turning out to be.

I had my direction planned entirely differently.

But then life kicked in, and kept kicking.

After a while, I got the idea.

I had to solve these other problems which I really didn’t want to have.

Why had they come to disrupt me and the life I thought I wanted?

So, I had to solve the problems that came up first.

And then as I kept finding the solutions, I found a completely different direction for my life.

I have learned it is better to be happy growing than to fight it.

I am gaining some essential grounding that was never developed in my life.

I am learning that I can build on confidence as I solve the problems.

I can still enjoy my creativity as I watch it blossom in different directions.

I am finding new ground, and being happy to grow there.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment