Thursday, March 2, 2017

My Freedom is Forever

As I gain more awareness of the thoughts I have, I realize I can give them a short run or I can give them a long run.

The thoughts which are positive and helpful deserve a long run.

The negative thoughts do not deserve any space at all.

I can catch them more quickly and cut off their run so it is very short, indeed.

That way, the freedom I am finding can last forever.

Every time I redirect my thought in a positive direction, I give myself more freedom.

Every time I catch a negative thought and cancel it, I give myself more freedom.

My freedom increases every time I do this.

It goes on longer and longer.

I wake up into freedom and I go to sleep in freedom.

Every moment of my day which I can spend in freedom increases my freedom.

I can remember my freedom when I wake up during the night.

I can live in freedom whenever I give it to myself.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment