Wednesday, March 22, 2017

My Overflowing Heart

What is it that I want my heart to overflow with?

Peace or pain?

Confusion or calm?

I am choosing to go within and to pay attention to the joy and peace and calm and trust and happiness that I know is there.

I am not suspended in the middle of some competition for my attention between news entities.

I know how to focus my attention productively.

My heart overflows with the creative inspiration of the life that has been given me.

I can choose not to get distracted by the noise of the news.

There is a deep peace which governs all of our lives when we persist in finding it and in paying attention to it.

Now I am refocusing my attention on the fulfillment of creative inspiration and the things I am led to do with it.

My heart overflows with the power of focusing my attention on that which is mine to love, cherish and adore and create.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

www.lovedcherishedadored.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment