Sunday, April 30, 2017

Resources Within

I am discovering resources within which I never knew were there.

By habitually looking within in order to escape the distracting noise around me, I am finding a constant unlimited Source.

When I listen quietly, and allow the noise to dissipate, I am led to take steps which comfort me.

These steps sometimes lead to creation of new products.

Sometimes they lead me to simple organization.

My idea of supply has completely changed from wealth creation in the form of aggressive business practices to thought-wealth creation in the form of service.

Apparently, that is the key to unlimited product development which uplifts.

It is easy to find interest in such things.

It is delightful to feel the support of meeting a need.

It is amazing to find solutions to the mundane at the same time as reaching for more inspiration.

I am finding a satisfaction I never knew existed.

I am being connected to people who love what I do.

I am no longer trying to repair the past.

I am moving forward into a new life of success and attraction.

My new path is not something I could have anticipated, because it exceeds anything else I have ever known or seen.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment