Thursday, April 27, 2017

Gentle Steps

I am taking gentle steps as I package my inspirational cards and graphics for a booth presentation.

I am aware of the growth I experienced all along the way as I created them.

Gentle, slow, calming, repetitious lines.

Gentle attention to simple shapes.

I want people to feel the power of the gentle persistent presence of these ideas in their lives.

I love the simple clear cellophane envelopes that show the cards.

I love the chipboard that keeps them from bending.

I love the ribbon and raffia that I use to tie the small cards in packets.

I love the quilt I made that covers my exhibit table.

I love the doll rocker and doll bed that will hold the large and small cards.

Everything is simple.

I want the messages to stand out, but in a way that lets everyone feel gently cradled by their elevating inspiration.

© 201 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment