Sunday, April 23, 2017

Good Friends and Good Progress

After a craft group meeting, it always feels good to visit with other folks.

Being among good friends who are willing to share their knowledge expands the feeling of community.

It is great to carry that feeling home with me.

I am able to get things done more easily after sharing good feelings with my friends.

I have been organizing my yarn and weaving supplies, and now they have taken on a new efficiency.

I can get to all of them on shelves and in boxes.

I have more room to walk through my studio.

It gives me a sense that I am making progress on what is on the looms and on the knitting needles, and also that I can get my future enjoyable projects done as well.

As I clean around the new spaces I am creating, it is easy to feel good.

I love having access to two more sewing machines.

I look forward to the projects I will set up on them.

My better organized space will also make it easy to package my new inspirational graphics and affirmations once I get them from the printer.

I love the feeling that good friends give to making progress.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment