Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Giving Inspiration

Sometimes I can give right away, and sometimes it takes a little longer.

I love it when I wake up inspired and I can receive wonderful ideas right away.

Sometimes I need to slowly regain my inspiration through meditation or study.

From a consistent practice of study since I was a child, I know that I will find the daily inspiration, the solutions to whatever the day brings.

I have always responded to what the day brings, but now I am finding I can shape it.

My inspiration brings what I need and enjoy, as soon as I can claim the whole of it.

With my confidence in how spirit shapes my life, I can give direction to it.

I can let it shine on whatever I am looking at.

Then everything and everyone in my life receives a little boost.

I feel good about them and I feel good about myself.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment