Monday, August 5, 2013

When Is Love?


Love is now.

Love is forever.

Love always has been.

That is the definition of Love Eternal.

I am finding out that love is not dependent on persons in my life, past, present or future.

Love is a universal phenomenon.

It occurs in so many ways.

But backing up all those variations is the deep Love that is true about all of us all the time.

We are simply, loved.

I am finding that I can turn inward to feel that deep Love.

It gives me what I need.

It connects me with where I need to go.

It supplies the ideas and even the very things that I need.

It is uncanny sometimes, how I will connect with something that I don’t know I need yet, and then, shortly, I find that I already have it.

It outlines the next steps, usually one at a time.

As I do the next one, I am led to consider something else, which leads to the next step.

This deep Love absolutely knows where I am going.

It provides for me in advance.

I do, however, have to take each step, either on faith, or because I am so in love with what I am doing, that I continue my project anyway.

Then the next step becomes evident.

I am actually learning to listen more closely now so that I don’t waste my time.

The Universe has infinite time.

It is there, waiting for me to listen.

We have an exchange.

I listen.

The Universe provides.

That is Love.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment