Saturday, August 24, 2013

Self-Appreciation Fills Me


I am learning about the value of self-appreciation.

Who I really am, and what I enjoy most about myself, comes from my own inside knowledge of myself, knowledge to which only I am privy.

I can enjoy my special insights on what I am reading.

I can enjoy the new skills I am learning.

I can enjoy the special friends with whom I share deep respect.

I respect the many people who put together the interesting clubs and Meet-Ups available in this area of such rich resources.

I enjoy the quiet natural settings available to me through Master Gardeners and Master Naturalists.

I am so privileged to know and attract interesting people who are doing meaningful and fulfilling work in our communities.

Despite the powerful commercial and political interests all around us all over the world, we have deep self-appreciation for our involvement in issues that are important to us and we celebrate our ability to engage in meaningful work.

This is deeply powerful and we can’t help but practice it on a larger and larger scale as the superficial world becomes emptier and emptier for more and more people.

This is what is changing in our world.

I appreciate you being on this journey with me.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment