Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Groove of Fulfillment


I am just now getting back in my “groove”.

I have been writing my blog posts by hand in a spiral notebook while we have been “off the grid”.  I catch up some of the time at the public library or while recharging my computer off the car battery as we are driving.

But now, we are back “on the grid” and what a luxury it is!

I have been revving back up on blog posts while battling the attendant “monkey mind”, and then, once that baseline has been established, going to my work of developing children’s music reading readiness materials (www.MusicandBooksforChildren.com and www.MyMusicalMind.com).

A new avenue of communication has been coming to me, so, since I take that sort of thing very seriously, I have been taking dictation from the Universe and writing it down.  I am now being gifted with the words to describe my musical materials.  These will appear as articles on the home page of www.MyMusicalMind.com as I release the materials I am describing.

It has long been my goal to share what I have been doing for so many years with other folks.  I am now being led to release my materials to parents of very young children.  It will be easy to follow up with these simple and delightful Music Reading Readiness Books with their accompanying Music Stories which make it really (very) easy to practice.  Just read the story and play the musical symbols as the story unfolds.

Once again, I am so grateful to receive these wonderful ideas which have been so very effective with young children for so many years.  I love watching them make the transition to traditional music reading once they have had lots of experiences developing their confidence through originality, that is, composing their own original musical patterns with my Music Reading Readiness Kits.

I am looking forward to sharing more, now that I am back in my “groove”.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment