Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Getting My Energy Back Up




I have started observing how things that are going on around me make me feel.

I used to just feel however things made me feel.

Up, down, elated, depressed, sometimes in the middle.

Now, I am noticing it.

Does the event, remark, experience have the effect of making me feel uplifted and happy and full of light?

Or is there another feeling?

I like the uplifted feeling the best.

So, now I am starting to look for ways to get my energy back up into the uplifted category.

Since I live with myself first, I want to feel the best I can the most time possible.

Since noticing the feelings “barometer”, I am taking the time to do what it takes to get uplifted again.

This is how I want to feel and this is the feeling I want to share with others around me.

This is the feeling I want other people to know and to have as a result of the work which I do in this world.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.inspiredPractices.com

For a printable version of this meditation, please go to:
www.InspiredPractices.com and click on "LovedCherishedAdored".

No comments:

Post a Comment