Thursday, August 1, 2013

Returning to Center


I joyously and excitedly got off center.

I found myself very engaged in the emotion of the event.

After realizing that I no longer felt good just about being, I observed why.

Feeling good and centered is not about any event.

It is fine to be happy and supportive and even excited about things.

But I realized that I could enjoy the event without letting go of what makes me feel good all the time.

Now, I am getting back to my center, and feeling good.

I am happier all over.

I feel the glow from within spreading and circulating all through me.

I am delighted and happy about the event.

But that is not what keeps me going.

I keep going in the love and appreciation for myself which I feel all over.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment