Sunday, August 25, 2013

Already Happy


I am already happy because I am accomplishing my dream.

After rigorous searching, I was able to discern my purpose for being here, and with a habit of deep listening, each step for accomplishing it comes to mind at the right time.

When I am tempted to be impatient or to feel frustrated in some way, I look at when and where I started, and I am greatly encouraged.

Each step is being carried out in order to have a sound business along with appropriate creative and efficient production methods from concept to sale.

I love receiving the ideas to turn into little music books for children.

I am privileged to have the best teachers in the world (at the Apple store ) to teach me how to use the computer.  What a great team!  There is always someone who knows  way more than what I am asking about.

I have a long-term relationship with a couple of print shops.

I found the types of magazine racks I need for book display and sales at events.

I learned how to set up my blog to include digital downloads of the latest releases (with an occasional freebie thrown in).  www.MusicandBooksforChildren.com

I have been tracking the google rating and find that my inspirational blogs are rated higher than my business website and blog because I have daily multiple entries on it.  www.InspiredPractices.com.

So, listening to the inspiration pouring from within, I have started writing articles about each music book which will be posted daily as soon as I get that rhythm flowing at  www.MyMusicalMind.com

My husband built me some portable banner holders to support my banners of sample musical patterns when I attend events.

I get fun responses when I dress up in costume as my teaching character, "Kacky Muse".

I have expanded my teaching base to include Farm-Arts-Nature topics which can be found at www.KackyMuse.com as part of my F.A.N. Club.

Ideas are pouring in and it is my job to acknowledge them and to express my appreciation to the Universe for its abundance by making these ideas available to whoever can be benefitted by them.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment