Monday, January 30, 2017

My True Priority

Now that I am turning to my true priority of listening within, I am finding my peace of mind.

In this inward mind, there are answers to every possible question.

Immediate questions and far-reaching questions.

All the answers are there when we listen.

Not when we are so full of noice and disruption.

We simply can’t hear those answers, and we don’t even know which questions to ask.

But when we move inward to find our listening center, then, in the peace we find there, we know which questions to ask.

And we can hear the answers.

My true priority is to find the peace within.

Over and over again.

Step by step.

In every situation.

If I am not finding the peace, I am off course.

No matter what the disturbance is, there is always an answer within of peace.

Acting on my true priority always puts me there.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

www.lovedcherishedadored.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment