Friday, January 20, 2017

Moving Thoughts

Moving my thoughts from “Please help us!” to “Thank you!” produces a distinct change in my breathing patterns and eliminates the tension I am feeling.

I am astounded.

What I am gaining from this experience is a  positive result from a simple reframing of the experience.

I can feel helpless or I can feel grateful.

I can look at all the problems or I can acknowledge that there are solutions.

I can define my life in either direction.

Throughout the many threads which connect us to all of our life experiences, there are solution threads.

The solution threads team up as we look for them. 

Acknowledging whatever happens in our lives with gratitude attracts the solution threads.

We follow up on one, and the next one appears and then the next and the next.

Instead of remaining in an uncomfortable or negative situation, we can immediately move ourselves to higher ground.

I am extremely grateful for this solution.

It will be interesting to see how this affects my life as I practice it more and more.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment