Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Conviction and Cause

As I explore my place and purpose in the world, I find I am led to consider certain things I love to do.

The more I do them and observe what they are, the more I am drawn to continue and expand them.

But what if I don’t know how?

From the beginning, I had a desperate cry of “Show me, show me!”

I continue use it, but without the desperation.

And then I listen, very intently.

I am finding that the Infinite Divine Universal Intelligence knows absolutely everything!

I can ask for very specific answers.

I now know that they will show up, usually very quietly.

Without really noticing, I find myself taking a different turn, or finding the materials I need, or I meet someone.

As I become more anymore convinced about the direction I am taking, I am realizing that I, indeed, do have a specific place that I need and want to be.

It has everything I need and want it to have.

If something isn’t working, then I need and indeed, want, to listen more deeply.

Until I hear the exact idea which matches up to my identity, the project will not go forward.

It will be on hold until I find it.

The Universe is not concerned with time, but I am.

So I listen very intently, indeed.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment