Sunday, January 1, 2017

A Continuation of Love

Learning to love myself was a new skill which I began several years ago.

Practice is certainly creating great improvement.

As I learn to love myself in one way, another way opens up.

Now, since I practice lots of ways of loving myself, I notice areas that need more love.

So I direct myself to those areas.

Specifically considering how to fill in aspects of myself with more love creates a more seamless expression in my life.

Everything which we do can be done with more love, more kindness, more consideration.

Bridging across from one loving life to another creates a completely different atmosphere around us.

It expands trust along with recognition.

It lets everyone’s improvement and success be shared in the community.

Love continues as it is shared.

Let us continue to find even more ways to love ourselves and to share it.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

www.lovedcherishedadored.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment