Monday, December 29, 2014

Living in Inspiring Times

I keep listening for ideas and am happy to find there is no limit.

Ideas continually flow to me and I write them down, and then I create them.

When I run into an obstacle, I have learned how to listen for direction to find a solution.

When I persist in this, I am led to the understanding and action that I need to take.

It is inspiring to have the results of obstacles so clearly visible, so that they serve as a warning that all is not well.

It then becomes possible to discover the process of identifying the obstacle itself and finding the solution.

This step is an important one, because as we progress, we are dealing with situations, materials, relationships that are new to us, and we need to know how to find solutions as we progress and grow.

The fact that so much is going wrong in our society and government is inspiring because it shows us that we are ready for something different.

We are ready for more awareness and more participation.

What we do not use, we lose, and we are seeing this now.

By becoming aware and taking up our responsibility to stay informed,  we will gain a new appreciation of our rights and be able to shape them in a direction which includes all of us.

This, truly, will demonstrate the inspiration of our times.

© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment