Sunday, December 21, 2014

Getting Ready

I got completely ready for an event and then that morning, my body crashed and burned.

I got better during the day, but I thought it was interesting enough to take a look at it.

I discovered that there was an essential part that I wanted to include, that I hadn’t been aware of.

So I began the process of setting it up.

I am also observing the new day-to-day things that I do, and am discovering how much I enjoy doing them.

It is no effort, no push.

I am thinking that all life can become that, now that I am aware of it.

I don’t know where the tipping point is yet.

I do know that everything I do for myself feels better now that I am looking at it from the level of deep comfort within myself.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment