Thursday, December 4, 2014

How Do I Say "Thank You"?

How do I say thank you for all the little things?

I love to run errands with my husband.

I love getting help at the plant nursery.

I love making a fresh meal from fresh ingredients with a new recipe each day.

I love receiving a new idea for a song.

I love picking up the empty five gallon pickle buckets from the deli to turn into container gardens.

I love knitting a tiny doll scarf while I am standing in line at the deli, and being admired by a member of the girl’s soccer team.

I love that the heavy spices turned out great when I doubled the amount of pumpkin in the turkey chili.

I love that we got ice cream on our way home from the errands.

I love starting my new Missouri plants embroidery on my new green and brown quilt.

I love designing more journal covers.

I love finding the right doll pattern and fabric.

I love discovering more and more to celebrate on my life-journey.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment