Monday, December 9, 2013

Unforeseen Advantages

Sometimes when things do not work out as planned or expected, there are unforeseen advantages.

Because the Universe knows what we hold dear, and It holds us even more dearly, things are constantly being directed for good.

Keeping myself in the habit of filling my conscious thoughts with good, active, positive ideas that bless enables me to receive unforeseen good as well.

Even though I hear comments of those around me, I continually refocus on the good I wish to share and I am also able to receive it.

Every step of every path lets us change our current direction to something even better.

With Its unlimited resources, the Universe always has more to share with us.

When we realize that it comes from within, we have an even readier ability to access it.

Learning to let go and trust the infinite resources of the Universe to bless me and all those upon whom my thought rests is a pleasant way to experience life.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment