Friday, December 20, 2013

Prosperity and Strength

I get my prosperity and strength from the Divine.

I am led to challenge the limitations of illusions regardless of their nature.

Challenging these limitations is the real work of this world.

Once  the divine connection is made and the illusions dissolved, there is a whole new world out there.

It matches the one within.

I am just at the point of discovering this.

I can feel the freer sense, the participation in making and selling beauty for its own sake.

The valuing of the higher nature and how it expresses itself.

It is different feeling, to participate in it without the drag of the old beliefs.

I am amazed at how violent the opposition was at the last step and how calm the atmosphere is after.

I am floating on a calm liquid surface.

I can paddle in any direction.

They are all beautiful and all accessible.

I have no barriers.

I can begin anew.

I have achieved my entry.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment