Monday, December 30, 2013

A New Life

Since I have never been without my Higher Power and Protector, whatever has been done to me can cause me no harm.

I can simply acknowledge that no matter what the emotional impact, my Higher Power has already taken care of it for me.

Its like having an advocate who always knows the law so well that there is never any penalty for whatever comes into my life.

So, what of it?

No matter where I am, I cannot be separated from my Protector.

Whatever the description, there is never a power greater than that of my Higher Power.

There is no argument.

I am who my Higher Power says I am.

Everything is taken care of through my acknowledgement of that.

The system is adjusted and finds its balance regardless of my view of justice.

I am free to continue my work and activities on a higher basis, unhampered by any other view.

To be in the system of a Higher Power is to live a different kind of life.

This is a life with an infinite ability to give.

This is a life with an infinite ability to grow.

This is a life beyond all human design.

This is my life now.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment