Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Writing To Give

I have been working on several of my pre-school Themes which include a Chant, a Fingerplay and a Song.

The most recent one has been a Spiritual Treasure Theme on “Giving”  (www.MusicandBooksforChildren.com).

I realize that by writing the Themes, I have been cultivating a way to give in many other writings.

As I look for ideas and inspiration for these little children, I am opening myself up to the Universe for ideas.

The Universe pours ideas out about everything.

When I am receiving something useful and good for one thing, I am designating the quality of what I am receptive to.

I notice that when I check out the news after receiving wonderful ideas for my pre-schoolers, my mood changes and I become anxious and upset.

When I think about the world and I am in the receptive mode for uplifting pre-school ideas, the Universe brings me uplifting ideas for myself as an adult.

I have decided I would rather share the uplifting ideas that come to me as an adult, rather than the kind of “news abuse” we are experiencing now, compared to the responsible journalism of the past.

I find I am also very grateful to “Common Dreams” and “Democracy Now” and I am willing to give to them as well.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment