Monday, July 22, 2013

Certain Activities Define Me


It has taken a long time for these to surface.

I had been so used to doing what I was told and dealing with the circumstances, problems and rewards of those things.

I never found out what it was like to do the things that I love or even like.

Now that I have discovered my joys and I do them all the time, I don’t have problems.

I still have to figure things out and listen for forward moving steps.

But I don’t have to talk myself into doing the work and bail myself out of life problems.

It is incredibly important to be in alignment with who you truly are.

Although you may make a contribution by “blooming where you are planted,” you deserve to feel fulfilled and whole simply as yourself.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment