Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Not Torn


If I have to rush, or I am torn between one thing or another, I do not have to participate.

In fact, since it is my choice to be engaged in my current activity, it is a given that I do not have to go anywhere or change what I am currently doing.

Anything done in tension and conflict is incorrect.

I cannot be torn between two things since I am always in harmony with my current and right activity and right livelihood.

I am loved, cherished and adored right where I am and as who I am.

That naturally places me in the best place to share my gifts and gives me the most appropriate time frame in which to share them.

When that needs to change on a small or large scale, it is done with poise and anticipation and gladness and certainty.

I move into that new place with full commitment and contentment.

I know that it will enable me to serve on an expanded scale and I look forward to it.

© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment