Monday, July 1, 2013

A Legacy


On the first day that we met, I knew that you were wonderful.

I knew that you had been raised in love, with wonderful loving parents.

I knew that out of that love had grown your appreciation of your talents.

And out of your appreciation of your talents had grown recognition.

I knew that you, you, had something to give that would change the world.

And that you knew it, too.

I knew that you had been prepared, over a long and rocky path.

I knew that you had learned long and hard to return hate with love.

I knew that you had responded to the ideas that came to you and you had expressed them.

Indeed, the world has seen your spectacular and beautiful works.

But best of all, the world has been inspired to act, each in its own individual and expressive way.

We find we are all more concerned with being kind and compassionate and uplifting one another.

We each want to do everything we possibly can to help everyone else live a better and happier life.

Ad we find it is catching on.

Every time a person is uplifted, they want to help uplift someone else.

So, you see, your work is spreading.

It has become the way we live nowadays.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment