Saturday, July 13, 2013

Layers of Leaves


Seeing into the depts of a forest setting, there are so many layers of leaves.  

In a very short space, there are several varieties of trees, shrubs, berries, and flowering plants.

This reminds me of the many layers of opportunities we have.

One thing leads to another.

By directing our thought to the good and positive aspects of us, we are led to those layers of opportunities.

If we allow our thoughts to be dragged into negative directions, those layers will continue to pile up around us.

It has been quite a journey for me to learn how to direct my thought into positive aspects.

Even though I had early preparatory training, it did not allow for the deep negative and traumatic experiences of my early upbringing.

Once I became aware of these and the blockage they were causing in my work and personal life, I began looking for solutions.

The solutions came and continue to come.

A new practice has emerged which allows me to deal with the layers upon layers.

A much calmer and happier life has become possible and is mine.

When something troubling erupts, I now have many ways of dealing with it.

Most of all, I know that the negative situation is a layer and I can remove it or I can transform it.

I can move myself into a mental and spiritual area where more sunlight steams through the leaves.

Or I can learn some more about other behavioral layers which are complimentary to one another.

I am not a victim.  I can choose how to handle the information that is coming to me, even in distress.

It is just one of many layers of information I am receiving, and I can choose what to do with it.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment