Saturday, June 29, 2013

What Lifts Me Up?


I am noticing what lifts me up and what doesn’t.

I find myself involved in a bunch of little habitual activities that actually are not uplifting.

So I am asking myself the question, why would I want to deal with something that does not lift me up?

I want to lift up myself and I want to lift others up.

What allows me to do that?

What allows me to live an uplifting life with enough overflow that it lifts others up as well?

It certainly is not the stuff that drags me down, upsets me, or causes me any kind of fear.

So I will go on a fear diet.  I will go ahead and include the other stuff that drags me down and upsets me, too.

I will have to break those little habitual routines that are not uplifting.

I wonder what it will feel like to only live in an uplifting mode.

It is certainly worth a try.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment