Wednesday, June 19, 2013

When I Take Care of Me There is More Love


I love me.

I am so grateful for the growth that has enabled me to move in my true direction.

Through all that work and study, I have grown out of my old viewpoint.

I live in a new world.

A happier world.

A world where I am loved, cherished, and adored and appreciated and recognized.

It is as though through gaining strength, I have simply stepped through into my new world.

Sometimes it feels like a path, this time it feels like a breakthrough.

It all requires strength.

To go against everything I was trained to think about myself.

That set up a vibration which showed others who I thought I was.

As I go forward into my new reality, it is confusing to others unless they have been on the journey with me.

But then, this is the puzzle, the goal, the breakthrough, the prize.

To be who I really am.

To go forward into my new powerful, revealed identity.

To be the person I am.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment