Friday, June 14, 2013

Blessed


There are so many beautiful things going on in my life right now.

I am continuing to do a lot of spiritual study.  It is yielding some truly deep and amazing growth.

I have a lot of Spiritual Treasure Bags and Journal Covers that are in the first stage of creation and are ready for the next stage of being put together.

I am getting more and more comfortable with creating blogs and websites.

I am learning several new cooking techniques and recipes.  I will be exploring fermented foods this year.

I have discovered several steps to keeping the kitchen gently under control.

I am exploring container gardening and shaping my back yard into charming little areas.

As we continue to downsize, we are using less and less electricity, water and space.

We are adapting to a new way of living and devoting ourselves to sharing what we love best.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment