Tuesday, June 25, 2013

What We Need, We Have


In taking on an unexpected project, I was faced with the need to take care of something immediately, that I had not prepared for.

As I got to work, taking care of what I could, I realized that the study I had been doing to “release the hidden splendor” from within always meant that we have what we need, wherever we are, right then.

So, in realizing that, the thought came to check on something.

I did, and it worked.  I found something useful for the situation.

Although it was useful, it did not take care of a more immediate need for action.  So I listened again for the idea.

It came, it was applied, and the next immediate step was able to be taken.

I have seen this happen over and over again, and I am always so grateful.

I am delighted to have this new, readily available ability to “release the hidden splendor” from within.

I love practicing it.

It is a whole new way of approaching anything that comes up in my life.

It has led me to discover what I truly have within of value to release.

Working in that way, with the ideas that keep welling up from within, finding the resources to develop them at every turn, is certainly a stress-free approach.

It works for all kinds of things, whatever shows up.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment