Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Freedom and Peace



Today, a step was completed which has been progressing for several months.

The effect was a harmonious transfer of property.

The step itself was the redirection and resolution of my career path.

Although there have been many indicators and guidance and retraining to move me in this direction, today’s step had significance.

I no longer have the ability to use that piece of equipment from a former life practice.

So, that symbolizes that a part of the past has been cleared out.

It lifts a burden.

It completes a worn-out practice.

It leaves me even more free to complete my redirection into a more fulfilling and authentic career.

It leaves peace and freedom and joy in its wake.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment