Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Living Sweetly


In the past, I always felt so pressured about my house.

Perhaps we were all pressured to make sure everything looked just right when we were growing up.

What I am finding now, is that I want to live “sweetly”.

There is a feeling of joy, exuberance, and imagination throughout my house.

I find that as I am more accepting of who I am, I have time to live in an unpressured way.

And that includes my house.

As long as it feels sweet, like the two people who live here now, I am satisfied.

The routines are different now, without a large family.

The routines are also different because I am completely self-employed.

It all works in a gentler rhythm.

It is a sweet way to live.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment