Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Redirection


 

As my life trajectory changes from its course influenced so heavily by ten years of child trauma, to a completely different feeling, I am amazed at all the wonderful things coming into it.

These are feelings and experiences from supportive people who don’t know anything about me or my background.

But I am now attracting much more loving, considerate and generous people and experiences.

Apparently, now that I have become conscious of how to redirect my deep awareness from the hurtful impressions of the past to the more beautiful desire to “Give More!” (which is what came to me in the first days of my search), those ways are opening up and I am being flooded with so much good pouring back in.

I am so full of good feeling.

It is amazing.

It is a new world for me.

© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment