Sunday, October 7, 2012

What Makes me Feel Loved, Cherished, Adored


 

Our free range cockatiel flew upstairs to me in order to have some companionship.

Cooler weather let me do some outside chores more comfortably.

Learning that no matter what the situation I can love myself more and it dissolves it or resolves it.

That kind of power.

I can appreciate birds more now that I am learning to draw them.

I can respect my own interests and develop them.

I can take the time it takes to get things done.

I can respect my priorities.

I can let new ideas process in their way.

I am certain, sure, assured of my own purpose and independence and interdependence.

Even if it is scary, new things are coming to pass.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment