Saturday, October 27, 2012

I Am Living My Life Only


 

I am not here to compare my life to others.

i am here to serve those who need what I have learned.

I serve a population of adults who were abused and who are still trying to put their lives back together.

I have done so and continue to be in process, and I can share practical techniques and prayers which have helped me.

I am accomplishing other things than my friends who have not had to deal with this problem.

I am helping other people who need it, to take one more step in order to feel a little better over and over again.

That is what I do continually for myself.

And sometimes I reach points where I am very happy and very productive.

And sometimes I have to go back and remind myself of the very first thing I learned:
“I love me, I love me, I love me”.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment