Monday, October 15, 2012

Re-Engage


 
Sometime the old voices and feelings come back even while you are moving forward.

They are just so familiar.

I find that when I actively re-engage myself in my forward moving projects, they quiet back down and go away.

That is one of the things that keeps me moving forward, making sure I am creating a different life than the one that was imprinted on me so young.

It is good to discover that we have control and can redirect our lives, no matter what happened or how deeply it is imprinted or how long it has been going on.

We are not victims.

We can learn the techniques and practice them.

And then, one day, these new practices will have redefined us in the way in which we choose to see ourselves.

Permanently.

No one else’s view.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment