Monday, October 29, 2012

Voting Rights


 

I am loved, cherished, and adored.

Everyone I know is loved, cherished and adored.

Nothing can take our rights away.

These are our divine rights, inalienable against divine power.

We have the ability to continue thinking and acting in the right direction, no matter what negative actions are going on in the world.

I hold to this right for me, for everyone I know, and for everyone on the planet.

The mental wheels turn slowly, but they turn.

We are here to express our spiritual individuality in ways that bless and uplift each other.

No one has a priority on that right.

Individuality can not be suppressed. 

It may be able to be hidden for a while, but it can not be suppressed.

The right to vote is written in the Constitution for everyone who is a citizen of the United States.

Voter suppression may be happening, but suppression is not a right.

Voting is.

I do not know how universal voting will be established in our country,  but it is a right and that fact is irrevocably true.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment