Saturday, May 27, 2017

Pulling in the Pieces

For my whole, life I have known what I wanted to do.

I have been vectored and deflected away without the resources to guide my own life.

Now that I am gaining those resources, I am having the experience of pulling those pieces into place.

I cannot describe the peace.

i cannot describe the feeling of coming home.

After so many years of being pushed and prodded to do something other than what my desire was, the feeling of comfort and gentleness is overwhelming.

I am so grateful for all the little steps that I have been taking against all the training I have had.

I am so grateful for the longing that never quit.

I am so happy to feel the first little tinges of secure joy.

I love feeling at one with my heart and action.

It is simple things, which when pursued consistently, make up the new picture.

I can’t move as fast or as powerfully as I feel I want to.

But I can move a little.

I can continue to refine and build my concept and then see the little steps filled in toward my goal.

I can continue pulling in the pieces until I have the complete and whole life that I desire.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment