Saturday, May 13, 2017

Finding What is Good

I can find what is good.

This ability to look for and find what is good has saved me from going into paralyzing despair numerous times.

I can always find it.

Even when I find myself in the depths, I know it is for only a short time, because I have rescued myself so many times.

Burdens which seemed impossible to bear have been cast off, first for lighter burdens, and then,  for innocence.

Replacing my thoughts and impressions and sensations with my new resources is the plan.

So far, it has started out well.

It takes a while for the mind to learn new patterns.

Figuring out how to achieve the desired patterns is a challenge.

Going deep within and contrasting the good with the problem yields an effective approach.

At a deep enough level, what seems impossible becomes probable, and then it is a matter of practice.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment