Thursday, May 11, 2017

Children and Growth

Each child who comes into your life represents an opportunity for growth.

We are all at various life stages with everyone we encounter.

The children who come into your household are there to develop their individualities, as you continue to develop yours.

From what I have seen, most parents give their children everything they are capable of giving.

We all take what we are given and build on it in our own individual ways.

We can emphasize positive or negative things.

As I discovered hidden negative influences from my childhood, I had to decide what kind of part they continue to play in my life and how to improve on them.

I have also had opportunities to appreciate the long-term effects of many positive factors.

As children grow up they have the opportunity to develop a life with meaning.

We can all use both positive and negative influences from within and without the households we grew up in.

We can appreciate or resent life’s requirements on us.

How we fulfill them is our continuing decision.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment