Monday, May 22, 2017

Good Self-Care

I am learning about self-care as I continue my healing journey.

I am learning that it is normal to take care of myself first.

I never knew that.

I thought everyone else came first and I had to just keep praying for strength and resources.

With good self-care, I realize I am cleaning my house for myself, not my mother.

I am taking the time to get things done that I want to do.

I am taking the time to figure new things out without the sense of time pressure.

I just got back from a new dentist with my usual good report and kudos for my good self-care.

I am getting help on things which are really difficult for me, like bookkeeping and sorting receipts.

I am getting help on mowing the yard and unloading gardening soil and compost.

I am visiting people who need and appreciate my knowledge and skills.

I am setting up my music studio so I can share my unique music reading readiness method with more children and their parents.

I am discovering my actual own feelings about things.

I am trusting myself.  Wow.  I am not wrong about everything.

I am eating well with the best organic quality food.

My physical harmony is testimony to my good self-care.

My mental well-being is becoming newly and truly established.

I care for who I am.  I am a good person.  I was brainwashed by the abusers.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment