Monday, May 29, 2017

Making New Patterns

Discovering the “hidden drivers’ in our lives makes it possible to address uncontrollable situations.

As the old emotional stuff comes to the surface and can be seen, it can be dealt with compassionately.

I am grateful for the support to learn many new ways of doing this.

As I see the destruction of the old patterns, I can feel the power of making new ones.

Gaining control of my life in this way lets me move forward without fearing attacks on my new steps.

It begins to give me confidence that my ideas will be respected and safeguarded.

It allows me to learn new skills and ways to communicate.

It removes so much habitual fear from my life.

I can enjoy taking the steps to expand my life.

I can move in directions which are important and meaningful to me.

I can embrace the direction I choose for my own life.

Even though I still weigh when to take time out for others, I now have the choice to devote time to myself as well.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment