Friday, January 30, 2015

Appreciation in Many Different Ways

I am receiving return appreciation on things I had put out in the public without any expectation of a response.

Actually, I am receiving appreciation in multiple ways on multiple things I have put out into the public.

As I have become confident in what I want to express, I have been expressing it just in order to contribute to society and civilization in the little ways that I can right now at my fingertips.

And it is being seen.

The little ripples I have sent out are creating slightly larger ripples and are apparently, hitting the edge of the pond and rippling back.

I am so grateful.

It makes me happy.

What I have to offer is being seen and appreciated.

Inspiration and self-motivation are good things.

Finding recognition outside of oneself and in one’s circle is another good thing.

I am grateful for inner growth and outer recognition.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment